FATHER’S DAY PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Contest begins on June 15, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on June 21, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, INC. OR INSTAGRAM, INC.
1. Eligibility: The Full Moon® Father’s Day Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are older than eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Perdue Foods LLC (“Sponsor”) or any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- Sponsor: Perdue Foods LLC, 31149 Old Ocean City Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804.
- How to Enter: You may enter the Contest in one of two ways during the Contest Period:
(i): go to the Full Moon® Instagram page at http://instagram.com/fullmoonpet and become a follower. Then upload an original photograph of your dog(s) with their “dog dad” (i.e., male human pet owner) that meets the submission requirements set out below, and include the hashtag #FullMoonDadsContest and tag @FullMoonPet in the post. Upon uploading your photo in this manner, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Contest. You must be a follower of Full Moon® on Instagram and include the #FullMoonDadsContest hashtag in your post and tag @FullMoonPet in your post in order for your entry to be eligible. If the post is made private, your entry will be disqualified. You must be a member of Instagram and your account must be set to the “public” setting in order to participate. If you do not have an Instagram account, you may sign up for a free account at www.instagram.com. Text and data charges may apply if you are accessing Instagram from your mobile device to enter this Contest. Check your wireless carrier for mobile phone capabilities and pricing plan details. Note: If you stop following the Full Moon® Instagram account or deactivate your Instagram account at any time prior to the selection of the winner, as described below, your entry will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account.
Or, (ii) go to the Full Moon® Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FullMoonPet and view the Full Moon® Father’s Day Photo Contest post, then upload a photo comment under that original post (entries that are posted under an existing comment of the original post will be disqualified) with an original photograph of your dog(s) with their “dog dad” (i.e., male human pet owner) that meets the submission requirements set out below, and include the hashtag #FullMoonDadsContest in the photo comment. Upon uploading your photo in this manner, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Contest. You must include the #FullMoonDadsContest hashtag in your photo comment in order for your entry to be eligible. You must be a member of Facebook in order to participate. If you do not have a Facebook account, you may sign up for a free account at www.facebook.com. Text and data charges may apply if you are accessing Facebook from your mobile device to enter this Contest. Check your wireless carrier for mobile phone capabilities and pricing plan details. Note: If you deactivate your Facebook account at any time prior to the selection of the winner, as described below, your entry will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account.
Please note: By entering in this Contest, you signify and agree that your entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Contest may be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Contest in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per person per social media account (i.e., each entrant may enter once via Instagram and once via Facebook). You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
ALL Submissions (as defined below):
- MUST be the entrant’s original idea (modification of an original work is not an original idea). Submissions MUST NOT copy or otherwise plagiarize from any source.
- MUST NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application.
- MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, entry submissions must not include third-party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor.
- MUST NOT include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to books, articles, photographs, artwork, music, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property. Entry submissions must not include commercial music.
- MUST NOT include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image or likeness in any submitted application or otherwise use such images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules. If the entry contains an identifiable person other than the entrant who submitted the entry, by submitting the entry, the entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the entry as outlined herein and such person may be required to provide written consent to the Contest Entities’ use of the entry.
By participating in this Contest, entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she will clearly and conspicuously disclose that he or she is participating in this Contest in any online social sharing interaction that references the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Contest while engaging in any online social sharing interaction during the Contest Period.
Entries that do not include the required hashtag or that are not received by Sponsor for any reason will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook/Instagram account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent Facebook/Instagram account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
- Selection of winners: On June 21, 2015, all eligible entries received during the Contest Period will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by Sponsor, who will select a winner based on the following criterion: creativity (50%); picture quality (50%). The one (1) entrant whose entry receives the highest score from the judges will be selected as the winner.
The potential winner will be announced on Sunday, June 21, 2015 on the Full Moon® Instagram page at http://instagram.com/fullmoonpet and the Full Moon® Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FullMoonPet. Except where legally prohibited, the potential winner may be required to sign and return, within fourteen (14) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted in person via email, telephone, and/or registered mail after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or other required document within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with the selection criteria described above. Only one (1) alternate winners will be selected, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prize: There is one (1) prize available to be won, which consists of one (1) 12 oz. bag of Full Moon Chicken Nuggets, one (1) 12 oz. bag of Full Moon Chicken + Sweet Potato, and one (1) 6 oz. bag of Full Moon Chicken Fillet. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize: $28.97.
Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Contest or offer.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Contest, and/or the legitimate operation of the Contest; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Contest or suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram and their affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY CONTEST-RELATED SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- 8. Publicity Release: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND CONTEST AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland or the appropriate State Court located in Wicomico County, Maryland; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
- Nature of Relationship/Waiver of Equitable Relief: Each entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submissions and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submissions. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submissions or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submissions or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submissions, and the entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
- Official Rules and Winners List: The name of the prize winner (available after Sunday, June 21, 2015) and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Keona Morrison, 31149 Old Ocean City Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, for receipt no later than Friday, August 21, 2015. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
Copyright ©2015 Perdue Foods LLC. All trademarks and logos used herein are trademarks of Perdue Foods LLC or other owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.